Thanks for your answer ! Any specific dashboard example that I can get started with on Grafana for A/B visualization? I see that most of the Grafana examples are suited for monitoring engineering metrics.
Big Data Day LA is on Aug 5, 2017 at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Attendance is free, and we are currently open for registration and are accepting submissions for speakers, sponsors, volunteers.
I would also add about limitation and how to overcome it:
- copy of json vs csv (Non Strict/Strict schema)
- limitation of udf (no input possible)
- listagg on more than varchar(max) using ...
- some redshift sql tricks like (equivalent to generate_series) https://github.com/eyaltrabelsi/my-notebooks/blob/master/tot...
- Emphasize lack of recursive functions& triggers and more
and how one would fix it using code other tools
- load errors
and some more advanced stuff like:
- dynamic schemas since data+quries alive how would one generate schemas
- wlm and the new features
- auto scaling the cluster when/how few slices with big storage vs many slices (Network IO vs parallelize)
Exactly my thoughts too. I remember Netflix had a huge one a while ago. If it directly conflicts with Google Youtube's interests, arguably it could mean Google will be able to dictate competitions and have a 500K army of data scientists at their disposal.